- Participants no more than 250 lbs are allowed to use the Inflatable.
- No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the Inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean. (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge)
- Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to peoples using the equipment and harm to the Inflatable.
- No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired)
- NO smoking on or around the Inflatable
- NO barbeques around the Inflatable
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- A responsible Adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
- Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
- Ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable at anytime.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as this is dangerous
- Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
- Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately.
- In the event of rain, high winds, or any other bad weather conditions which prevents us from setting up the inflatables, the client may reschedule for another day or request a refund.
- This contract and agreement shall be in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Florida. And if, in fact lawsuit is brought, it shall be filed in the County of Broward, State of Florida.
- Maximum Weight of each group that should play in the bouncer at one time is: For 13 x13 bouncers, Maximum weight of 800 LBS; For 15 x 15 bouncers, Maximum weight of 900 LBS; For slide maximum weight under 250 LBS
- Group (2 or More People) gathering on top level of inflatable slide are not allowed.
- Only one person allow to slide at a time on all inflatable slide.
- The MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without Adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary to enforce these rules for safe operation of the inflatable and children.
- lease keep inflatable inflated one hour before pick up.
- This rental equipment has been received in good condition and will be returned in the same condition (ordinary wear and tear accepted)
- Customer assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property, and agrees to hold Jumping Party’s LLC. harmless for any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses, directly, indirectly or consequently arising out of any or all injuries, of any kind, that occur during the rental period, when the Bounce House or Rental Machine is in the possession of the customer/lessee.
- Customer grants the company right to enter premises of customer at anytime to repossess said equipment.
- Customer agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise dispose of equipment or use it at any other location.
- Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment.
- For any and all litigation or arbitration, arising out of this agreement, Jumping Party’s LLC, shall be entitled to recover all cost incurred, including reasonable attorney’s fees. If the inflatable equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair the renter agrees to pay $2,000.00(Two thousand dollars and 0 cents).If the food machine equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair the renter agrees to pay $300.00(two hundred dollars and 0 cents)
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
The person/s or organization renting this Inflatable equipment will be held responsible and liable for any and all damage Or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever. I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the Conditions as above. I am aware that while in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or Damages that may occur.
By signing below you agree to follow all rules stated above for the equipment you are renting. Furthermore you agree to terms laid out in the liability disclaimer section.