- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY ASK YOU TO PROVIDE
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT USING TECHNOLOGY
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHY AND WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- HOW TO OPT OUT OF OUR DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNCIATIONS
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR CONSUMERS
- MAKING REQUESTS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND CUSTOMERS
- HOW TO CONTACT US
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY ASK YOU TO PROVIDE
If you submit an order or register for our email newsletter, we will ask for the following information as applicable to your specific request:
- Contact name
- E-mail address
- Phone number(s)
- Company name
- Mailing address
- Billing address
- Payment (credit card) information
- Shipping information for orders and marketing materials
INFORMATION WE COLLECT USING TECHNOLOGY
Data collected when you access our Website
The types of data collected using these technologies include:
- Identification – date and time of your visits to our Websites, your user name and password if you establish a customer account, transaction and account history, and other personalized services and registrations;
- Device – your IP address, internet domain name, browser type, operating system, mobile network, device telephone number;
- Usage – website visited before our Websites, pages visited on our Websites and time spent on each pager, number and duration of visits and history of the pages viewed, and other internet activities; and
- Location – your general geographic location as determined by your IP address and more specific location if the Websites are accessed from a mobile device (unless blocked).
For more information about these online technologies, how they work, and why we use them, see “Why and With Whom We Share Information.” Restricting the Use of Information Collected Using Technology
You can control how cookies and other technologies are used to track and log your online activities in several ways:
- Managing the preference settings on your browser and device;
- Communicating directly with Google as explained at: https://policies.google.com/privacy;
- Purchasing a utility from an independent software provider that you install on your computer browsers to make website visits anonymous;
- Visiting www.aboutads.info/choices to learn more about personalized advertising and how to opt-out of personalized advertising on your web browser and mobile apps by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information in these ways:
- Process, fulfill, and contact you about your requests and orders;
- Administer your customer account;
- Issue invoices and process payments;
- Send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers and other direct communications about our products, services, and promotions (for information about stopping these messages, see “How to Opt Out of Our Direct Marketing Communications”);
- Analyze statistical, demographic and marketing data about the visitors to our Websites with the help of data analytics and internet advertising services in order to develop our products and services, determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and predict customer interests in new products;
- Combine the information you give us and information collected through accessing our Websites with information available from our records and other sources to better understand the demographics, interests, and concerns of our customers; and
- Protect and secure our Websites and network infrastructure by blocking and controlling disruptive use and deploying system safeguards.
How we use your personal information is subject to the following limitations:
(2) any terms applicable to the services or actions you request;
(3) any instructions you give us to limit the use of your information; and
(4) the requirements of applicable law.
WHY AND WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Data Analytics and Internet Advertising/Marketing
We share and allow Google Analytics and Google Ads to collect usage and device data when you access our Websites. Google uses this data to provide statistical and marketing analysis Google also aggregates the data—in de-identified form—obtained from our Website for its own use. Google represents that it builds its statistical databases and facilitates placement of targeted and personalized ads without revealing any personal information that identifies you. We also work with internet advertising companies to show you advertisements about our products when you visit other websites. This form of advertising can be based on either specific data gathered about your interests from tracking your internet usage, or from general information based on the websites you visit.
To learn more about how Google collects and processes data from websites for data analytics and advertising purposes, please visit:
To learn more about the controls Google offers to manage the collection and use of your personal information, please visit:
To opt of out being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit:
Legal Protection and Compliance.
We will disclose personal information in order to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of PartyCheap.com, our customers and others; enforce our contracts or policies including the Terms and Conditions of our Websites, and to investigate and prevent fraud. We will share personal information if we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a law, court order, or government or regulatory request, and when required by law for other purposes. Business Changes or Transactions. Subject to appropriate confidentiality protections, we will disclose personal information to prospective transaction parties and their advisors in connection with a business transaction such as a financing, reorganization, merger, acquisition, or business sale or transfer.
****HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION?****We retain personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes. When we no longer have a legitimate business interest in keeping your personal information, we securely delete or destroy it. In determining data retention periods, PartyCheap.com takes into consideration applicable laws, contractual obligations, and what we reasonably believe are your expectations and requirements. For example, if you open an account or submit a request, we will retain your contact and preference information for marketing purposes until we take note that you no longer show interests in our products or services or you direct us not to continue sending our materials to you.
HOW TO OPT OUT OF OUR DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
You can opt out from receiving emails, calls, or texts from PartyCheap.com by:
- Email—You can choose not to receive our email messages by either (1) following the “unsubscribe” instructions located near the bottom of each email we send you, or (2) emailing us at
, or (3) writing to us at PartyCheap.com, 1 Beistle Plaza, Shippensburg, PA 17257.
- Mail or phone—You can opt out of mail or telephone solicitations by either (1) emailing us at
, or (2) writing to us at PartyCheap.com, 1 Beistle Plaza, Shippensburg, PA 17257.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR CONSUMERSUnder California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the year immediately prior to the current calendar year. To obtain this information from us, please send an email message to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org“) with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing (if any) will be included in our response. Note that our Web Site does not respond to “do not track” requests.
MAKING REQUESTS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONIf you contact us for any of the reasons listed below, we will make a prompt and reasonable effort to honor your request: • To opt out of direct marketing communications; • To find out what personal information we have about you or request a readable copy; • To ask us to limit how we use your personal information; • To ask us to correct personal information we have about you; • To object to our further use of your personal information; • To advise us about a complaint regarding how we handle your personal information; and • To ask us to delete the personal information we have about you. If you wish to make a request regarding those matters, please contact us as described below.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our
section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.